As the driving force behind Patricia Uribe - Real Estate, I have been taking care of my real estate clients throughout Southeast Michigan and surrounding regions for over eighteen years. I have been helping home buyers and home sellers work through every step of the buying and selling process to give them the peace of mind and feeling of trust they expect. When you work with me, you are working with a highly respected and trusted real estate agent that has built a solid reputation throughout the communities I serve. When I work with my clients, I want them to achieve exactly what they want out of selling or buying their home, exceeding all their expectations.
I have built an outstanding reputation within the real estate community by participating in various organizations, being recognized for awards, and completing certifications.
● 18 years of professional real estate experience
● Member of the Sterling Heights Chamber of Commerce thru RE/MAX First.
● Governing Board Member of the Women’s Council of Realtors (Lake Point Chapter) during 2010 and 2011
● Member of the Year for the Women’s Council of Realtors in 2012
● Certified Distressed Property Expert
● ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative
● CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
● Completed all class requirements for Associate Broker
● 2005-2012, 2014, 2020-2021 – RE/MAX Executive’s Club
● 2013, 2015- 2019 – RE/MAX 100 Percent Club
● 2016 – Achieved RE/MAX Hall of Fame status
● Office Mentor since 2015
With years of experience behind me, I can make recommendations based on your personal preferences and the market status and can also provide information about various neighborhoods, as well as other relevant and associated information.
If you live in or around these areas of Southeast Michigan, give me a call and let me know what you are looking to accomplish with buying or selling your home. As an experienced RE/MAX Realtor, I will help you buy your dream home or sell your current home to allow for the changes in your life. Buying or selling a home can be a stressful time, but I will make sure the process goes smoothly and stress-free for you and your family!